Licensed since 1988, Tony has been working in the real estate industry in North Orange County for the past 9 years, and is currently one of the top performers in the area (top buyer's agent in the City of Orange, based on number of units, for 2008; source: TrendGraphix, overall production of $11.5M in one of the worst years for real
estate in recorded history!).
He lives in Old Towne Orange in a 87 year old home that he and his wife of 23 years, Leticia, have painstakingly been working on forever! Tony and Leticia have two sons, Anthony & Nicholas. Anthony is an Airman in the U.S. Air Force, currently stationed at Cannon AFB in New Mexico as an air traffic controller, and Nicholas is a Senior at
Villa Park High School.
Tony has an interest in historic homes, which stems from living in older homes for the majority of his life. Prior to living in Southern California (since 1979) he lived in Astoria, OR - a small, historic city (founded in 1811) near the Oregon/Washington border, which is home to hundreds of historic properties, many of them restored to near perfection.
Prior to selling real estate on a full time basis, Tony was a sales executive for 20 years in the telecommunications and call center industry, selling large ticket ($500K+) software applications to Fortune 500 companies throughout the U.S.
- Old Towne Preservation Association: Director of Community Involvement (2007)
- Hundreds of hours of attending wrestling tournaments for both of my sons!
- Tony is an avid runner (50 - 60 miles/week) - Longest run - 5/1/2011 - 26.2 miles - OC Marathon 2011!
- Pasadena 1/2 Marathon May 2011 - 2hrs 10mins
- OC Marathon May 2011 - 5hrs 33mins
- Laguna Hills 1/2 Marathon May 2008 - 2hrs 17mins
- Chapman University 5K 2007 - 25.11mins